Saturday, October 29, 2011

Conversation with the angel at the time of prophet muhammad ISRO mi'roj

When the Prophet returned from a glorious trip Mi'raj, the Prophet SAW said to tell one story, "When I diperjalankan at night for the Ascension into heaven, I saw an angel who has a thousand hands, and on every hand there are a thousand the fingers. When he was counting with his fingers a lot of it ", I asked Gabriel," O Gabriel, the angel who and what was he count? "Gabriel replied," He is the angel assigned to count every drop of rain He memorized every drop of rain that descended from heaven to earth ".
Amazed, so I asked the angel, "Do you know the number of drops of rain which descended from heaven to earth since GOD created the world?" The angel replied, "Ya Rasulullah SAW, for the sake of GOD who sent you to bring the truth to the whole of nature, I not only know the amount of each droplet of rain that fell from heaven to earth, but I also know in detail how many drops of rain falling in the sea, on land, at the top of the building, on plantations, in which saline land, the cemetery and anywhere in any place ".
I admire the ability of memorizing and remembering the angel in the calculation. A moment later, the angel said to me, "O Messenger of Allah, there is a calculation that I could not memorize and remember it by hand calculations and my fingers, because it's a matter of how much". I asked curiously, "does it count?" The angel replied, "I can not count how many reward shalawat delivered by a group of people to you when your name is mentioned in a majlis'.
Remember ...!!! Angels who were able to count every drop of rain could not even count the number of people who bershalawat reward for so much kindness that

No comments:

Post a Comment